SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment of Fund management scenarios in leading ledger 0L and Actual & Committment Item Integration-Activation issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have configured all the basic steps required for Fund Management along with required MD for PSM-Fund Management.

Runned the programme -FMGL_CHANGE-APPL_IN-LEDGER for getting the required scenarios of PSM-FM.

but still i find the scenaios is not appearing in the screen against 0L legder (i m trying to get PSM-FM scenarios in FAGLFEXT table)

also not able to activate the fund management in my c/code (because the screen is greyed out there-it is opening in read only mode only).

I have activated the Global funds mgm  functions-PS-EA

I m using ECC6-EHP5 .

also pls. suggest do i at all require to run SFW5 becuse i m currenly using EHP5

regds,

Tapas Bhattacharya

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the below thread, it may help to u.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1675823

Regards

Rao

0 Kudos

thank you

regds,

Tapas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you will not be able to use psm-fm scenarios in FAGLFLEXT, you should use FMGLFLEXT

regsrds,

Pavel

0 Kudos

Thank you. but pls. let me know the followings-

a. I have activated components of Fund management and also activated Fund management in the Company code   but when i m trying to run FMGL_CHANGE_APPL_IN_LEDGER ....it is not hapenning. Pls. note that i m trying the issue in IDEAS EHP5.

Pls. guide.

regds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thank you. but pls. let me know the followings-

a. I have activated components of Fund management and also activated Fund management in the Company code   but when i m trying to run FMGL_CHANGE_APPL_IN_LEDGER ....it is not hapenning. Pls. note that i m trying the issue in IDEAS EHP5.

Pls. guide.

regds

0 Kudos

Hi,

I actually don`t understand what is not happening? according to my experience, there were some problems after activating psm-fm and running FMGL_CHANGE_APPL_IN_LEDGER. Problems were solved by running RGZZGLUX

0 Kudos

Hi Pavel,

I m confused ..when i need to apply RGXXGLUX.

actually i runned the FMGL_CHANGE_APPL_IN_LEDGER in my ideas ..but system return with message as follws-

0 800  X

i m very confused what to do now...the system has nt changed FI_GLF to FI_PSM