cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of Inactive CVC from product allocation group

former_member928177
Participant
0 Kudos

We are trying to delete inactive combinations from allocation group MTO_SALESGBO

I am loading allocation group by transcation : /SAPAPO/ATPQ_CHKCHAR,

Selecting Inactive CVCs from list and hit delete button, followed by execution of same.

While doing so got an error for some combinations as they got individual assignments:

I checked allocation group and find some sales orders with incoming order qty, when i checked same orders in R/3 they are having status completed, i guess if order is completed those should disappear from group and APO, but they are still stuck there.( Yes of course they are from past 2009).

How to proceed to delete the assignments of CVCs so that deletion can happen.

These orders are not archived not sure about reason. Do i need to archive those ? If yes how they synchronize with APO as those are very past orders?

Do i need to delete those ?

Please suggest.

Also please guide me how to award points for answered question.

Thank you.

Amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

It is correct that the allocation assignments still exists in the APO system. Otherwise you might release the allocation quantity for other orders (imagine the order is from the last month and not from 2009). But if you want to delete the old orders and allocation assignments you can do this with

report /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL.

But next time you run the /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 with product allocation check the report will try to restore the assignments. So make sure the old sales orders are archived in ECC.

Hope this helps.

best regards,

Michael

former_member928177
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michel,

Thank you for your reply,

Yes i tried both but didn't succeed earlier,

what i did for now archived all sales orders associated with allocated CVC also checked assignment from Planning object no. in /SAPAPO/SDQTVB table in APO, if it exists got an item id from POSMAP table and ran one customized report where in it will delete entries from SDQTVB table if SO does not exist.

But still i am wondering do i need to Archive sales order before i delete those entries from /SAPAPO/SDQTVB table ?

Amol

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Arnol,

No, you can run the archiving also at a later point of time. Just in case of running /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 the report will try to restore the assginments in APO if the orders still exists in ECC.

best regards,

Michael

former_member928177
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michel,

Yes, but what i guess is this report will try to restore or correct current situation or some time past ( not exactly know). what could be the horizon for this report ? is that initialized period for planning ?

My orders are in past year 2006 and my initialized period starts from 2009 to 2013.

Please educate me.

Amol

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arnol,

Yes, if you specify the period for the correction you should be fine.

The easiest way should be running the report /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL with deletion of PAL assignments until 2009 then.

best regards,

Michael