SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WVFB Idoc status

manthana_c
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Guru:

I simulate store order via WVFB and idoc status "Essential transfer parameters are missing in record:  000001"

I drill down to see message type WFSREQ error but I not know which field missing or error.

any way to find out please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandy,

You may check the exact error message in WPER Transaction.If it still does not help,you can go to transaction WE60 and look for the idoc structure and try to check any necessary fields are missing.

Also you can go to WE19 - and check each segment and the fields and try to modify any fields which you gave might be wrong or you can also key in any fields that may be missing by comparing the segment/fields along with the stanard Idoc structure in We60.

Some of the possible errors could be :

1.Supplying site cannot be the same as the ordering store

2.PO header data still faulty

3.No delivery type defined for supplying site ABCD and document type NB

4.Entry for Sales org/Dist.Ch does not exsit in T024D table

5.Article not subject to inventory mgmt in that site

Hope it helps

BR,

Aram.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandy,

You may check the exact error message in WPER Transaction.If it still does not help,you can go to transaction WE60 and look for the idoc structure and try to check any necessary fields are missing.

Also you can go to WE19 - and check each segment and the fields and try to modify any fields which you gave might be wrong or you can also key in any fields that may be missing by comparing the segment/fields along with the stanard Idoc structure in We60.

Some of the possible errors could be :

1.Supplying site cannot be the same as the ordering store

2.PO header data still faulty

3.No delivery type defined for supplying site ABCD and document type NB

4.Entry for Sales org/Dist.Ch does not exsit in T024D table

5.Article not subject to inventory mgmt in that site

Hope it helps

BR,

Aram.

0 Kudos

Hello Aram:

On we19, I fill in some missing field and how to resubmit again ? and how can I know it create sales or delivery document or not.

0 Kudos

Hi Mandy,

You need to process the idoc once again by clicking Standard Inbound/Standard Outbound based on the idoc message type...This will ideally create another idoc which you can check once it is generated..and then using WPER/WE02 you can check whether it was processed successfully or failed..

Hope it helps

BR,

Aram.