cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUP 2.1.3, SUP101, SynchronizationException '4000'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, I am trying to follow SUP101 tutorial for Android on recently upgraded SUP 2.1.3.

While Application Connection tab in SCC is showing nothing, I ran SUP101Sample app on Android 2.2 emulator, it ended up with SynchronizationException saying ".. failed because Moblink returned authentication status '4' with value '4000'".

Now  Application Connection tab in SCC shows a new row with User 'supAdmin', Status 'Online'.

Security Log in Monitoring shows my emulator was authenticated successfully but "The number of registered devices has reached the maximum limit for your license."

So I think my emulator can reach the server ok but is being rejected for some reason.

Sharing your experience would be appreciated.

Bob

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After I uninstall everything including 2.1 and install again (2.1 and then ESD#3) by following a guide, SCC started to work as expected.

Even if I tested with windows mobile device, not Android, when I try to synchronize, my device is automatically registered and the used device count increased by 1 in SCC. Also I could delete Application Connection for that device to decrease the count.

Answers (0)