cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert Configuration - Not able to edit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created Alert Category in ALRTCATDEF & it was updated in RWB --> Alert Configuration. I can able to view the alert category. But after selecting the Alert Category, we have to set Alert Definition. Am i right? For creating rule definition, I have disabled (uncheck) the 'Suppress Multiple Alerts of This Rule'. But i cant able to do this. Is this is a browser problem? or do i missed some configuration? Please guide me.

Thanks & Regards

Amarnath M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jagdishwar_b
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we faced this kind of issue. we were using IE9

in our case, it was not related to role/authorization, as we faced this even with user having *XI* and sap_all access.

in Internet exploer, Tools->options->Advanced->RetoreAdvancedSettings and Reset, then started working.

regards,

BJagdishwar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jagdishwar,

Sorry for delay.

I have did your described steps. But still i am facing same problem. Can you suggest me anyother please?

Thanks

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jagdishwar,

It is working fine now by following your steps . And also its required to restart the system.

Thanks,

Amar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

tobiasberneck
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you not able to uncheck (checkbox is greyed out) or are you not able to save the change. In the first case you have not the necessary role assigned. With the standard role SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR you are allowed to change settings in the alerting in RWB.

Kind regards,

Tobi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobais,

I was not able to uncheck the check box.

Hence the SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR role was assigned. Thought the problem persists. Please give any suggestion.

Thanks

Amar

tobiasberneck
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Amar,

this is a composite role. Please make sure, that all included toles are activated and make an user comparison (TA PFCG).

Kind regards,

Tobi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amarnath,

Are you getting any popup window while selecting "suppress Multiple Alerts of This Rule "on the top of the your browser ..   ?

thanks and regards,

Anup Banerjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anoop,

I don't get any Pop-Up. If i uncheck the check box of 'Suppress Multiple Alerts of This Rule' it uncheck & checked automatically within a fraction of sec.

Can you please clear the issue?

Thanks

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amar, try to use internet explorer with compatibility view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

I tried. But issue persists. Currently i am using IE 9.

Thanks

Amar