cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC AC 5.3 Analysis Daemon Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I tried to log into Analysis Daemon manager, but i got an authorization error like insufficient privileges,contact System admin, can you please help in let me knowing what is the access am missing here?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

This is a UME action and you need to add this action to the CC Admin role. This is available in UME, once you open the role in the Change Mode and add these two said UME Actions to this role. You should search these UME Actions in the option "Available Actions" once you have opened the role CC Admin in the Change mode.

Search for the below two actions and then add them to the CC Admin role:-

CCBGStatusAdminAction
CCBGStatusViewAction

Once done, now try to open the Admin link and this should help.

However in order to get to that page, you can try the following url:-

http://<hostname>:5<Port_no>00/sap/CCBgStatus.jsp?debug=1

Don't forgeat to add-  ?debug=1

If the issue still occurs then:-

-Reimport the role file CC_UME_ROLE.TXT file from your SP package with OVERWRITE option.
-Make sure you also performed SAP note 1308056 for your RAR post installation step.

After reimport these files, log off and log back on to see if you still have the error.

I hope this information will help you.

Regards,

Yukti

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arunachalam,

Kindly check that all the UME roles that are relevant to the Background Daemon are assigned to the user in the User Management.

I am not sure if you assigned following UME Actions to the role of the user who is logging in. Kindly do so and check.

CCBGStatusAdminAction
CCBGStatusViewAction

Best Regards,

Nandita

saksham
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi  Arunachalam,

Kindly refer to SAP note 1550447-Insufficient privileges, contact system admin'.

Kind Regards,

Saksham