cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEEBURGER/MESSAGESPLITTER: There is no attachment to split. So there is nothing to do

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

My Scenraio is EDI – 810  to Invoic02 IDOC  -  Invoice coming from vendor to ECC and then acknowledgement back to VENDOR.

At Sender Side instead of using AS2 Adapter Currently I am using File Sender But Having all EDI related Modules in It - Like Classifier , BIC , Splitter.

This is working perfectly fine - It is reading EDI 810 file and converting it to XML and passing data to Invoice02 Idoc and successfully IDOC is Posted on ECC

But Problem is Acknowledgement , which is not getting genearting ???????????????????????

So my all questions are about Acknowledgement Config :-

See my config in attachment and guide me what is missing ??

SEEBURGER/MESSAGESPLITTER: Trying to establish CCI Connection to Message Splitter Adapter

SEEBURGER/MESSAGESPLITTER: Creating CCI Interaction

SEEBURGER/MESSAGESPLITTER: There is no attachment to split. So there is nothing to do

SEEBURGER/MESSAGESPLITTER: Finished splitting.

SEEBURGER/MESSAGESPLITTER: Message Splitter Module is exiting succesfully.

1 localejbs/SeeClassifier                          Local Enterprise Bean      classifier

2 localejbs/CallBicXIRaBean                   Local Enterprise Bean      bic

3 localejbs/Seeburger/MessageSplitter    Local Enterprise Bean      splitter

4 CallSapAdapter                                     Local Enterprise Bean     0

bic     classifierAttid            classifierAtt

bic     destSourceMsg          MainDocument

bic     destTargetMsg          MainDocument

bic     mappingName          See_E2X_ANSIX12_810_V4010

bic     setIgnoreCRLF          true

bic     split                           true

classifier     ShowInAuditLog     true

classifier     attid                         classifierAtt

classifier     destSourceMsg       MainDocument  

classifier     destTargetMsg       MainDocument 

2. In addition to this i have added a Split997 Sender adapter with no Special module added in it only standard modules.

3. and Under SeeBurger Workbench - Message-Spliter Configuration front end  Config

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Make these correction...   and try.

Classifier.

Only is necessarty destSourceMsg. remove destTargetMsg

Add classifier     classifierMappingID  mappingID

Change ShowInAuditLog     -- > showInAuditLog

CallBicXIRaBean.

bic     classifierAttid            additionalInfo

bic     mappingName          AUTO

Regards

Lucho.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After Doing changes what you have said ...

The error is like now :-

DESCRIPTION: BICMapping: FATAL ERROR: The Mapping you are trying to load was not found! Last error: BICMapping runMapping() The mapping: AnsiX12_mappingID you are trying to load cannot be found in the classpath! Maybe you forgot to deploy the mapping! DESCRIPTION: BICMapping Error: The mapping [not specified] you are trying to load cannot be found in the right path! Maybe you forgot to compile or to activate the mapping!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now  Under Sender EDI File channel , I am getting following error :-

1. SeeBurger Workbench - Status  - Initiation for backend Pending .

2. Split997 Sender Adapter -

Start processing 2f7e1097-edcc-11e1-9113-0000000f65ff (INBOUND-splitter-1). Mode: MESSAGE & ASYNC

Roll back transaction for 2f7e1097-edcc-11e1-9113-0000000f65ff(INBOUND-splitter-1)----Error in channelSplit997_FunctionalAck_Sender: Error in senderChannel '33a1cd37d2453df5acf45f9ec4746470': Catching exception calling messaging system-module:senderChannel '33a1cd37d2453df5acf45f9ec4746470': Catching exception calling messaging system

Alert triggered: Initiation of inbound message with id 68d17ee3-edcd-11e1-caad-0000000f65ff. Parent ID Reference: 2f7e1097-edcc-11e1-9113-0000000f65ff(INBOUND-splitter-1) failed: Error in senderChannel '33a1cd37d2453df5acf45f9ec4746470': Catching exception calling messaging system-module:senderChannel '33a1cd37d2453df5acf45f9ec4746470': Catching exception calling messaging system

3. Error in Sender File EDI Communication : which actually polling EDI file and it has all the modules like Classifier, BIC, Splitter

Error: com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.routing.RoutingException: InterfaceDetermination did not yield any actual interface

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing This Opening another thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SEEBURGER/MESSAGESPLITTER: Initiation of inbound message 64495a37-ede3-11e1-8f1c-0000000f65ff failed!: Error in senderChannel 33a1cd37d2453df5acf45f9ec4746470: Catching exception calling messaging system-module:senderChannel 33a1cd37d2453df5acf45f9ec4746470: Catching exception calling messaging system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Which version do you use?

Try with the first configuration I forgot the parameter change attID for attid

classifier     attID                         classifierAtt

Regards

Lucho.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nothing happened .