cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Material Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am getting a problem while creating the quotation.

I have maintained the Material determination as following:

Original Material: X

Alternative Material: Y1 and Y2

As per material determination process, while creating Quotation and Sales Order the material X should be replaced by Y2 (in both cases).

But this is working fine in case of sales order creation but while creating the quotation the Material X replaced with Y1 not with Y2. 

I have maintained the Item category determination for quotation similar to sales order.

Thanks in advance for your help.

regards

Ajit Jaiswal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear pl check in VTAA SELECT TAPS CHECK WHETHER it is activated or not for material determination

A means copy product proposel

pl let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

Thanks for reply.

I am not using a copy control, directly creating the sales quotation.

Key Combination is having in following manner:-

For main item:

ZAG2 + NORM + PSA1+  BLANK = ZLIN

For Sub Item:

ZAG2 + NORM + PSA2 + ZLIN = ZAGN

and always getting X--->Y1 not X--->Y2, since I have maintained the determination as follows

X-----X

Y1

Y2

as per concept of material determination. Material X should be replaced with Y2.

Thanks for feedback!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ajit,

• Please make sure to maintain same Material Determination procedure(ex:standard procedure is A00001 ) for order type and quotation type in Tcode OV14. (i think you assigned different procedures for order and quotation types,so system propose different procedures as well as different condition records for order and quotation) 

( where i am unable to insert screen shot here, really don`t know the reason )

• While maintain condition record in T code VB11, Make sure to use the condition type( ex: standard condition type is A001) that used in Material determination procedure.

If you want any further clarification, please let me know.

Regards,

Patchala.