cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Lots in MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what controls the QM lot MRP element to be displayed in MD04?

Please could you advise if there is config or master data that controls this in the QM module.

Best Regards.

Kenny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for everyones reply.

There is the situation where some QM lots are appearing in MD04 and some are not. I have not set a filter and wanted to understand what controlled it being displayed in MD04

Kenny.

former_member207609
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please see my previous reply for non-stock related QM lots, that kind of lot does not appear in MD04 as MD04 only reads the lots stock related. Please also check if the production order/purchase order which created the QM lots have the field 'Goods receipt' get ticked, if not, that kind of lots are non stock relevant lots and would not appear in MD04.

Leon

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello -

You need to setup those mrp elements you want to display on MD04. goto SPRO --> Production --> MRP -->Evaluation --> Filter --> Define display filter then for the "QM insp Lot" element - set to "DISPLAY". If you already defined the filter, you may check on MD04 Settings-->Settings, under filter tab, choose the filter youve created.

Cheers!

former_member207609
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can set the display filter to hide the inspection lots.

But if your requirement is to exclude the inspection lots in MRP and MD04 calculation that would not help, there is no specific configuration to exclude it from MRP calculation as that is also a kind of stock should be considered.

Exception; If the lot is non-stock related (In UD transaction, there is no the tab 'Inspection lot stock'.) the QM lot is not considered and does not appear in MD04.  Only inspection lots, which are created for special stock indicator (technical SOBKZ) = BLANK, E, K or Q are stock-relevant.

Also, the BADI md_change_mrp_data and its method change_mdpsx_mdqm can be implemented with your own source code to exclude the QM lots for MRP and MD04/MD05 etc.

Leon

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Correct, there is now way to exclude it from MD04 and MD05, its a kind of stck.

Regards