cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM 7.1 urgent change TR Creation pop up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

During Urgent Change transport request  POP-up by default Customizing and Workbench is selected.

We want this to be unchecked by default, could any one help us on this requirement.

Also Is there way to delete the change Documents, since we have created lots of test messages.

we don't want this to be in ChaRM queue.

Regards,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mich_vollmer
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

check this link:

http://scn.sap.com/community/it-management/alm/solution-manager/blog/2012/08/21/sp5-how-to-customize...

Set the table entry for your transaction type to inactive,

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michael,

The Blog says to setup the automatic POP-up for TR creation, but I need the Customizing & Workbench selection Box to be unchecked  by default in the pop-up window.

Regards,

Kumar

mich_vollmer
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

ah, ok I misunderstood here. Sorry to say but your request is not possible without replacing a method in the standard ChaRM. Best to open up an message prio 3 so we can put that on our list,

Thanks,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Micheal,

I have the same requirement. Is there a possibility to achieve this with some implicit enhancement?

I was thinking of doing an implicit enhancement in the 'SET_PROPERTY" method of highlighted attribute to remove the check for customizing request and it worked...but I dont find a similar option for workbench request.

Can you suggest.

Thanks,

Gregancis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregancis,

the property for workbench request is in context node BTTRANSREQ, attribute STRUCT.TRFUNCTION:

Best Regards,

Christoph