cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management - Sales Order value exceeding LC -Letter of Credit Value

0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have configured Credit management for a client. Now this client is using LC for Credit Control.

I have done all the settings and its working fine for 95% cases, but in some cases this credit check is not working.

Eg: I created a LC of 1,500,000/-  and assigned it to 4 sales orders of 400,000/- each totaling to 1,600,000/-

Sales order no 4 was not blocked.

Please provide me with your valuable inputs.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

please check your settings whether your system checking LC sales order value at header level or item level as per confirmation.

and also check the settings for your LC sale order type

Menu path: IMG-SD-FT-BASIC DATA FOR FT

Best Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure whether all the four sale order types, item categories and partner functions are same.  If not, check in the following areas to ensure whether credit management is activated:-

1. OVAK     for order type
    2. OVA7     for item category and finally
    3. XD02      for customer master

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

goto FBKP t.code and select special G/L indicator ans check relevant credit active check box against down payments.(Rel to Credit limit)

Thanks

VSA

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

For OVAK we have maintained credit group.

in OVA7 all item categories needed have been checked for credit check, but still the problem persist.

0 Kudos

Dear Ashish,

I have checked it and found that its active. Still the problem persist.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How about the customer master which you have not updated ??

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also check in FD32 whether all those Payers are maintained with the respective credit limit ??

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Credit Control Area have been assigned for all customers in customer master.

0 Kudos

Sir,

As per my knowledge if Financial doc is attached then the system will not check in FD32 but will check with the value of attached financial doc. (in this case LC).

Correct if I am wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

please check in your pricing procedure for the Net value there should be sub total ''A'  Carry over price to KOMP-CMPRE (credit price)

check and revert

Thanks

VSA

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ankit,

For LC, system will not check the Standard Credit Management & Credit Limit set in FD32.

IT will instead refer ethe Payment Guarantee Procedure assigned to Document Type.

Please refer the below IMG link & search the Forum on Payment Guarantee Procedures.

IMG - Sales and Distribution - Foreign Trade/Customs - Documentary Payments - Risk Management for Financial Documents - Define Forms of Payment Guarantee & Define and Assign Payment Guarantee Schemas

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

0 Kudos

Dear Aasish,

I have A in sub total in my pricing procedure, its working for some scenario but not for all.

0 Kudos

Dear Jignesh,

We have already configured the Payment Guarantee Schemas, have 2 schemas

1. Letter of Credit

2. Payment Cards

The Letter of credit schema is working for 95% cases, only 5% cases are bouncing and credit check is not happening