cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to upload training videos in SDN

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to share some videos which i have created for training. can any one let me know where i can upload the same

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you could specify what type of videos they are and what type of training they cover that would be great to understand better how they fit.

You are welcome to email me with a link where I can look at them.

Thanks

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold,

i have prepared SAP BW training videos, which will have details of extraction, data loading and basics of BW etc.

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Great thanks - it would be great if you can send me a sample before uploading so that I can check if there are any potential conflicts with any of the existing offerings from SAP Education.

Thanks,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold,

Please let me know how i can share the same with you.

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

I did the same, can you please check the video as sample. that is the video that i have recorded when i am teaching to some of my friends.

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks I have received it, however, I cannot open the file in any of my video players. It says that it requires a special codec. Feel free to drop me an email to: arnold.pettersen-jung@sap.com with more information about the technicalities.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you send me the link where i can upload the installation file, so that you can download,install once it got installed you will videos for play.

Thanks,

Areef.sd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done i have uploaded the corresponding codec file, please install the same and try.

Thanks

Areef.sd

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Areef,

many thanks for sharing!

I had a look at the video and unfortunately I see some issues with the terms of use of our software license agreements. You will find more information in the license section on SCN here:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/index?rid=/webcontent/uuid/1024acfb-5b30-2e10-f2bd-ccce5d8692b1

Because of these terms you unfortunately cannot upload the videos here on SCN. Sorry to be a spoil sport and I can see your good intent to share but I would like to make sure we are sticking to the rules of the SCN community.

Take care,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Thanks,

Arnold

I also read the same in sdn but not confirmed. So i got exact information for the same.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Areef.

I want see this videos, I think this information very important for my training in SAP, please when you upload send a link where I can look at them,

Thanks

Antonio Felipe de Castro