Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman 7.1 Portal KPI not visible in Wily EM

rohan_hardikar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured E2E RCA for NW 7.3 Portal system for Solman 7.1. Wily agent is deployed and but the only change is the profile location seen which is different from Solman EHP1.

I am only getting data for GC (i.e heap memory, GC details) but no data for Portal KPI are there in Wily EM (version 8.2.4.0).

Solman EHP1 path was: /usr/sap/DAA/SMDA90/SMDAgent/applications.config/com.smd.agent.application.wily/Bytecode??/IS??/wily

in Solman 7.1 its: /usr/sap/DAA/SMDA90/SMDAgent/applications.config/com.smd.agent.application.wily/Bytecode??/IS??/wily/core/config

Didn't know this before, but after checking the Introscope agent profile log it was checking ext directory which wasn't there as the path location got changed. So i copied the whole ext directory which was in location Bytecode??/IS??/wily/ext.

But doing this there is no use, and i am not able to get any logs as the log is not updated.

What can be the issue here..?

Thanks,

Rohan Hardikar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rohan_hardikar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Modified the IntroscopeAgent.profile to point to correct ext directory.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Upgrade to Wily EM 9..... Wily EM 8 does not support NW 7.3 portal.

2) Deploy the agent via link from solman_setup

3) deploy the agent through JSPM also

and as per as your question....

new location for wily 9 agent would be

/usr/sap/DAA/SMDA97/SMDAgent/applications.config/com.sap.smd.agent.application.wilybcaj5/WilyResources

remember deploy agent 9

rohan_hardikar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

But the SAP note 1478974 suggest NW 7.3 portal is applicable. I am on Solman 7.1 SP04 currently and Wily 9 is supported in SP05.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It worked for me on SP04

& Wily upgrade basically means, uninstall the previous one, take backup of data and trace folder & reinstall Wily EM9 (license for EM 8 works for 9, u dont need to re-register)