cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Header Pricing Condition becomes an Item Total after changes to order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

We are having issues with a manual pricing condition which is a header condition. In some circumstances, quite often when an order is partially delivered, the manual pricing condition at header level starts off with the Condition Origin C (Manually entered) but then something happens and the origin changes to E (item total).

In config, the condition is Manual, Header & flagged as a group condition.

E.g. Order A - header condition value & condition amount = £500, condition class = A (discount or surcharge), Calc type = B (Fixed Amount), Condition Control = C (changed manually), Condition Origin = C (Manually entered)

At line item level £500 is set as the Amount & the condition value is proportioned, condition class = A (discount or surchage), Calc type = B (Fixed Amount), Condition Control = C (Changed Manually), Condition Origin = D (Header condition)

Partial Delivery carried out or a change to the order is carried out :

Header Condition value = £500, condition amount = £0.00, condition class = A (discount or surcharge), Calc Type = B (Fixed Amount), Condition Control = E (Condition value and basis fixed), Condition Origin = E (Item total)

At line item level, the proportioned amount is now the condition amount and condition value. Condition class = A (discount or surcharge), Calc Type = B (Fixed amount), Condition Control = E (Condition value and basis fixed), Condition origin = G (Original header condition)

I would like to understand why this is happening - can anybody help / point me in the right direction ? Could a user exit be doing this ?

Regards

Clare

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether the following notes helps you to find out the issue.

1. Note 339242 - Manual conditions are copied incorrectly
    2. Note 1616566 - Header conditions are not mapped correctly

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi & thank you for the SAP notes - they are not applicable to our version of SAP but they have pointed me in the direction of billing - just carried out a test and the conditions changed when the order was billed - so I know where to start now.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Happy to note that the notes helped you to find out where to start.  If your query is addressed, please close this thread with "Answered"

G. Lakshmipathi 

Answers (0)