cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC Issue- supplier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When a requestor is creating a SC, we have implemented a BADI to retrieve the Purchase info record from ECC (which pulls along price/ plant/ supplier etc) from ECC and populates on the SC. The fixed supplier is getting updated as required. We have one scenario where the requester changes his purchasing group, we noticed that  the supplier field becomes blank. The other data remains as such. When the abaper debugged, he found that the del_ind indicator is checked in the table et_partner in the BADI against the fixed supplier- hence the supplier gets deleted.

We are wondering if this is standard SRM functionality to delete the supplier if the purchasing group changes. Any thoughts.

The supplier need to be populated from ECC- just wondering if SRM deletes the supplier when POGrp changes.

TIA!!

Liz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have a look at the SRM Wiki page http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/x/6oe1Dw.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is great information! So, this was the expected standard behaviour of SRM.

Thanks again!!

Liz

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

as far as I know this is standard behaviour, if you change certain parameters SRM automatically removes the source of supply, in this case the supplier.

Fields I know for sure:

1. Vendor part number

2. Type: material or service

There are several others and porg/pgrp certainly fits into that category.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

May be the vendor in the shopping cart is not assigned to the Purchase org of the newly selected Pur group.

But in that case, you should get an error that Vendor is not valid for the P org.

I feel you should raise an OSS ticket to SAP.

Thanks,

Sushil.