cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop unusual behaviour of processing sequence parameter in communication channels?

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Expeerts,

I have a very unusual situation where my processing sequence is not behaving as per the defined steps.

I am using encryption / decryption module and for sepereating the data I am using message transformation bean module.

Whenever I change something in channel , suppose file name (Source), the processing sequence of these module changes....

I want to have 1st encryption/Decryption module  2. message transformation bean 3. SAP adpater.

It works fine for first time but if you change something and activate the channel, then the sequence gets changed.

Please help me for the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP wants to challenge you a bit, he, he

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

I didnt get you.

Can you please explain a bit on this issue?

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I was kidding you a bit, like the SAP software The described behaviour  is a bug, but with some patience you can go around. It is just annoying, not really stopping anything.

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a work around thats not a problem. But the actual scenario is that everything is working fine in DEV system but its mis behaving in the QA system only. I am affraid of the module behavior when the interfaces will go to Production environment. Do you have any information about that?

My PI is 7.3 and SP 5

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

I have a work around thats not a problem. But the actual scenario is that everything is working fine in DEV system but its mis behaving in the QA system only. I am affraid of the module behavior when the interfaces will go to Production environment. Do you have any information about that?

My PI is 7.3 and SP 5

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

no, i havnt any information. You need to check as well in productive environment if the processing sequence is ok, before you activate. It is obviosly a bug, may be you find a note or you can open an oss call for that - if that really is annoying you.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

What is your PI release and SP level?

Check the SAP note 1329410.

Regards,

Nuno

r_s_kulkarni11
Participant
0 Kudos

Its PI 7.3

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is weird and even I have faced similar issue many times. I simply go to module tab after doing any change to check if the order is fine and then only save and activate it.

Regards,

Sunil Chandra