Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confusion in Mapping concept

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

i am confuse with following : when i check that in display queue of  receiver field  segment(E1BPACCR09) it shows 3 node is created.as show in below fig.

but when i see  at test result it shown only one segment as below fig. and in mapping there is no unique function  is used as you can see in above fig.

plz help me out .

thanks

GAgandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your CR09 nodes have context changes. If you'd have more than one IDoc, it would create the second CR09 node in the second ACC_DOCUMENT, the third CR09 in the third ACC_DOCUMENT. To create three nodes, you should remove the SplitByValue (as already pointed out above). You want these three nodes to be created in one single context, so there is no need to split them.

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

i want to create three idoc's at receiver side so that's why i add splitbyvalue. if i remove this function then it merge the segment in single idoc. as you can see below.

so i want split by value for each value not for "each unique value" but  i think splitbyeach value for for unique value.

how can we achieve split by each value means include duplicate value also.

Thanks

Gagandeep

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you give us a sample input/ouput?

Regards,

Mark

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please exchange splitbyvalue and removeContext ,it works.

.......IfThen--->SplitByValue-->RemoveContext-->Target Field

Regards,

$HRI

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes remove splitByValue and target node "E1BPACCR09:"map with constant otherwise on targe side , create dummy nodes based on no'of source nodes

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you remove the splitByValue:each value in your mapping and try again?

Regards,

Mark