cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg BODS / BODI certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am planning to give BODI certification soon and have started preparing for it, can anyone who is certified in this area guide me for it.

I want to know the area that I need to look for , topics that I need to concentrate on etc etc.

Any thing related to the certification, I do not want the generic tips as I know the process of certification/s .

Many Thanks,

Krishna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

Please go through the certification curriculum at the following link:

https://training.sap.com/us/en/certification/

I am afraid you cannot afford to skip some areas and still go for the examination. I would suggest you need to go through all the areas. At least you should read the study materials religiously not less than 5 times before going to the exam. You may have to concentrate much on +++ areas that are being given in the curriculum.

All the best.

Regards,

Ravi

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Discussion moved from Getting Started with SCN to SAP Certification (Getting Started with SCN is for general SAP Community Network related discussions only)

To get a quick (or any) response, create your new discussion in a space related to your query.  This way it will be visible to topic experts who will then see and reply to it.  The SCN Site Index contains a full listing of all SCN spaces.