cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information Broadcasting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Environment: BW 3.5

I am currently working on Information Broadcasting using BEx broadcaster. Most distribution functions work fine. The main problem that I am having is that when I try to distribute a pre-calculated workbook via e-mail whether it be a normal workbook file or a Zipped workbook file, the file somehow becomes corrupt and I am unable to open it.

Ideally I would be able to open the pre-calculated workbook when it is sent as an attachment and play around with it from an End-User's perspective.

Also when I view the system log of the precalcualation server, I receive the following errors:

Error during precalculation Object variable or With block variable not set.

Message no. RSRPREC608

and

Error during precalculation Object reference not set to an instance of an obje

Message no. RSRPREC608

We are not sure if this a Basis issue or a BEx Broadcaster issue. Would anyone be able to help me out in troubleshooting this problem?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ramus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member181887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lolo,

I would suggest that you check your precalculation service version. Make sure you are using the latest version (downloadable from the maintenance site : http://service.sap.com/swdc)

I hope this helps,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sure this is some thing to do with basis and i feel on the machine where you are trying to open this broadcasted file, you are missing some installation like office patch or something.

please check in that way.

reward if helps.