cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

saleorder "item quandity and item value" reflecting wrong on Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai gurus ,

im into a 3rd party scenario :  with 3 diff items say A, B and C. the quandity is 2, 4 and 2 respectively and the price  is 2rs , 4 rs and 2 rs respectively.

now in the sale order its perfect. the line item  shows  2 nos of A = 4rs. and  4 nos of B =  16 rs and 2 nos of C = 4rs. (obviously the net priceis  24 rs .)

now wen i create the invoice with respect to sale order, it show as 2 nos of A = 4 rs ; 4 nos of B = 16  but the 3rd line item alone it shows wrongly . it shows  material C  - in the quantity it shows 8 nos which is the sum of the 3 line items (2+4+2) and the item value price also it show  24rs which is the sum of 3 line item prices ( 4+16+4).

i cheked the sale order, Purchase order and the delivary .  the  quandity n values are correct.  but in the invoice alone , the 3rd line item alone is reflecting the sum of all the line item quandity and value .

all i need is, the same sale order quandity n price in 3rd line item  should reflect on the 3rd line item of the invoice.

hope im clear in my question.

plz do help me to solve this issue.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Saravanan,

Normally in Third Party scenario, Quanitty will be copied from the PGI to Billing Document.

If the Delivery Quantity is showing correctly, the only place where it can change is copy controls.

Check you copy control settings for Quanity field and also the copy control routines.

In either of these two places, you should find solution to your problem.

If you have any further question, please write back to me.

Regards

Raju

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member212699
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi frnd,

Please go through the solution provided by our frnd krishna and also please check whether you have been maintained copy controls for 3rd line item.