Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currency change in service PR created through PB

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is it possible to change the currency of service PR created through Project builder. As , my objective is to raise requisition in USD but Co area & company code currencies are in INR. And once I create a service PR it (currency field) becomes in display mode and thereby disallows me to change it.However, I am able to change the currency of any material assignment under it.

Also, if it is not possible the suggest the workaround like 'currency conversion' factor if it can be applicable here.

Please suggest & guide on it.

Thanks & Regards

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would also like to know if a change to the currency after the field has become uneditable, is possible?

Is there a solution to this?

Many thanks,

Sam

former_member210342
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Sam

Only for service activity this issue occurs...

you can try this.

1.Select WBS-element

2. click on Activity overview.

3. Select External processing tab.

4. tick on Service.

Do not press enter

5. Move the scroll to right and change currency to what you need and put price.(Then only press Enter)

6. After enter system will ask others details simultaneously

Try this it works..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for your response but I'm afraid this doesn't solve the problem. The problem is where the service activity has been set up, project saved, but then for example we wish to go back to this activity and change the currency. The currency field on the activity overview from the WBS element or on the activity itself is greyed out:

Is it possible to amend this currency or is the only method to create a new activity and delete this one?

Many thanks,

Sam

former_member210342
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

I don't think so ...If any way to change already made activity.

Its better to make new one. ..

I have checked various threads also discuss with One of my colleague.

May be there a way with ABAP Team.

But from functional point of view Delete it and make new one.

Thanks for updating it ....

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

When you add service activity in CJ20N, before hitting enter - or immediately after adding activity first change the currency on activity to USD and hit enter. Let us know if it helps.

Regards

Shrikant

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikant,

For every new PR I can follow the process as you have mentioned but how can I change the currency for already created PR , I have attached a screen shot for the same.

Also, why does system allows me to change the currency of assigned material and not of service PR? Is there any specific reason/std. for it?

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Ankur