cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of Product from APO (MRP Type was changed which is not relevant to APO any more)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

The MRP Type for a few thousand materials were changed which was APO Relevant to non- APO Relevant. In the Integration models we already have excluded the non-apo relevant.

So I deactivated the IM , deleted the transaction records, but I can still find those products in RRP3.

How to delete them from APO?

Is running the report RCIFMTDE helpful to clean up the datas?

Is there any other program to run in ECC that the deletion indicators is set for those materials which the MRP Type / Material type  is not relevant for APO?

From which table in APO could I find the MRP Types which are not required in APO? Tried with table matloc with freely definable attributes.

Even if the material gets changed to APO Relevant then the IM would take care of transferring to APO.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii JIm,

you can activate user exit for materials to do the same, those or not apo relevant will automacaly convert to procurement type "P:  i.e no planning in APO.

Regards

Debashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jim,

You can run MASSD and set the product/location deletion flag and the product deletion flags.

Like ERP, it is seldom necessary to physically delete Product Master records.  They do no harm by being there, and you may need the information contained in them at some point in the future. If you have a valid business reason to physically delete the records, then also run program /SAPAPO/DELETE_PRODUCTS in background. You can use WUF to physically delete product masters directly in foreground if you only have a few thousand. 

Many stars have to be in alignment in order to physically delete product masters in APO (just as it is so in ERP).  For me, I no longer worry about a few extraneous Product masters that exist in APO, it is not worth my time to remove them.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Jim,

In intigration model product object add material type (Apo relevant), it will automatically exclude those materials which are not apo rlevant.

eg: let suppose the apo relvant material type is Z1, mention this mrp type in product IM. before generating IM click on the detils of products, to check  whther they are really po relevent or not, then generate and activate IM.

And second thing no need to delete those skus from Apo those are not apo relvenat, it;ll automatically stuck in the inbbound ecc queue if someone tries to planning on those sku in APO.

anywways if you want to delete those skus then run program /SAPAPO/DELETE_PRODUCTS or you can use massd for the same.

please try this let me know whther it is helpful or not...

regards

Debashis