cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC AC 5.3 , Post Installation login into GRC system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Here team have installed GRC 5.3 system, can you please let me know by which user id we need to log into GRC system.

Basicaly i logged in with my User id , i dont see any data or any tab in GRC system, when i login to UME, it says iam not authorized, can you please advice, what are roles i should be authorized for UME and GRC system.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Arunachalam,

Ask your basis team to login into UME with J2EE admin or similar user ID and assign following GRC roles to you.

VIRSA_CC_ADMINISTRATOR

FFADMIN

AEADMIN

READMIN

Then login to http://<server>:5<Instance Number>00/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/grc~acappcomp/AC

For UME , please assign your self with SAP_J2EE_ADMIN in R3 back end system so that you get access to UME

Uma Shankar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

saksham
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Kindly also check SAP note 1227004-Netweaver UME Permissions for Access Control 5.X.

Kind Regards,

Saksham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Please get into the User Management of Netweaver Server and update the AE_UME_ROLES. To do so follow steps as under:
1. Login to UME.
2. Go to Bacth import.
3. Select option overwritting existing data.
4. Browse the file that consists of AE_UME_ROLE.TXT comes with your installables.
5. Click Upload. 

Once the Roles are created, assign the Roles to the respective User. If it is not solved the issue, then undeploy the CUP components from Server, and re-deploy again.

Regards,

Yukti