Thanks in advance

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can give you half the puzzle.

Use BAPI 'BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT' to confirm operations and set yields.

Create an MII transaction that executes this bapi for a specific production order.

Not sure how to integrate with SAP ME as I've never used it before but there is an MII to SAP ME package available from SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jasper

Do you how to update confirmations back to SAP ECC ?

If you know kindly post your ideas

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think you can change a confirmation.

You can however cancel the original confirmation and recreate it.

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CANCEL to cancel.

You can use BAPI_PRODORDCONF_GETLIST to find the original confirmation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jasper,

Thanks for your replies. What input should i give to get update confirmations from Production order?

Please reply ASAP.

Thanks and Regards

Joy

0 Kudos

Hi Jasper,

ME uses MII as the communications mode, but the transactions are all pre-built and delivered with the ME application.  JOY USER needs to check with the ME documentation for production confirmations rather than reinventing the wheel (and probably causing other problems within ME).

Regards, Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information Mike,

I have never used SAP ME, I was given MII as the tool to build our MES system in so I build everything from scratch :S.

Jasper

0 Kudos

Hi Jasper,

I have also built an MES system using MII and worked on the original MII interfaces for Visiprise (Later SAP ME) way, way back in time.  I still keep in contact with the ME folks on occasion and would prefer that ME questions get handled by them since there was a lot of modifications done since I last worked with that interface. 

I do hope you started with the Function Module template project available as a download here in SCN.

Regards, Mike

0 Kudos

Hi Joy,

Please go to the project links: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/webcontent/uuid/90537bfe-fd6b-2910-fda3-b04f11...

Download the first one and load it into your MII system.  Look in the folder (PP, I think).  You should find several Production Confirmation transactions that are already built.  These will provide the usual functions enabled from MII.  You may want to look around as I thought there were updated versions as well available, but these will work (with a little tweaking and configurating).

Regards, Mike