cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow-up action for completed task in Quality Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have created a new notification type 'ZK', and need to open a custom screen when the "Task is complete".

I assigned the custom function module in the follow-up action, (with out business transaction).

In this case, at the initial when task assigned and save the notification in QM01/QM02, the custom function module is trigger and getting the my custom screen, (which is not required when  "Task created").

But, When I click on "task completed"  and save the follow-up action is not triggering.

Please help me how to trigger the follow up action when "task is completed" status.

I am on peak time to do this..

thank you very much in advance,

Regards,

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Do you execute the custom function module at the time of saving Q-Notifications?

Coz, in that case, you can make use system status of Tasks and build a logic in custom function module that: check Task status during saving Q-Notifications and if it's completed then only execute another function in same FM and come up with custom screen.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patil,

Yes, the procedure is correct, but after doing the complete task the FM doesn't get trigger. so I cannot check the status of the task in the FM.

That is what I need to open the custom screen only after "Task Complete".

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

where you have defined the " open a custom screen when the "Task is complete"." ?

Make sure that you have customized it in such a way that "commit" will occure when task is "completed"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujit,

how to configure  to get the FM executes to gt the custom screen after "Task is compleete".

Regards,

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a suggestion ,Check the action box config for say "mail trigger".Here you will get idea when function module get trigger and what is follow-up function module ,when to commit etc.

Now as I understand first you have to call followup action of task first which will then should trigger another function module once status of the task becomes" completed"