cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Enter" and "Save" button in SAP GUI for HTML

0 Kudos

Hi,

I might have to use the SAPGUI for HTML to expose some transaction variants to the web.

However, I am missing basic functionality of the SAPGUI for Windows:

- The standard "Enter" button which is basically used to go to the next screen. If there is no extra button in the transaction, the user has to know to hit "enter" on the keyboard to access the next screen. Is this correct?

- It also seems that the "Save" button is not available

Here is a basic example from SAPGUI for HTML (ECC EhP6 7.3) and transaction VA01

I am using the standard webgui settings:

~WEBGUI1
~THEMEsap_tradeshow_plus
~XSRFCHECK1

I tried out the following as well:

~NOHEADEROKCODE1
~WEBGUI_ICON_TOOLBARxx

Thanks for any help!

Best Regards
Philipp

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Philipp,

Have tested this on a 7.20 Kernel version(urgui) - and yes there is no ICON for the "enter" via WEBGUI. Users must hit enter after entering the data(unlike the SAPGUI)

The SAVE button is not visible via WEBGUI as it is not visible via SAPGUI(it is greyed out) either when calling transaction VA01 .

What 7.20 Kernel version are you using? (Can you also confirm your BASIS Support pack version?)

Following note might be of interest: 1685800 Corrected display of webgui_icon_toolbar

Regards,

Oisín

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin,

we are using Kernel 720 with PL 324. I've set the parameter ~WEBGUI_ICON_TOOLBAR=2 and the toolbar shows icons as expected except the save button.

As far as I understand sap note 1510076 the save button should also be shown as a graphical icon. Is this correct or am I wrong?

Best regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Updating the kernel to 720 PL434 solved the issue. Save icon is displayed correctly now.

Kind regards

Thomas

Answers (0)