cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Pricing Condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to create a new pricing condition based on the following. The condition will need mapped to an account. It must be linked only to certain order types and divisions. Finally a percentage 3% will need calculated on the full price( add together all pricing conditions and then calculate 3% on top of that).

This is the first time I have been tasked with creating a new pricing condition. I am not sure on what all I need to do in order to satisfy the above requirements. Any advise that can be given would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rich

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The 3 % will come from the condition record that you will maintain in VK11. Use "SUBTOTAL" step in the pricing procedure to add the values and then use the "3%" condition type to get the 3% or 103% of the value as required (and maintained in condition record).

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It must be linked only to certain order types and divisions

Assign a different Document Pricing Procedure from the one which is existing already.  Next create a new pricing procedurer with the required condition types and finally assign this pricing procedure to your document pricing procedure in OVKK.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Create a new Condition Table with Sales org, DC, Div and Sales doc type was the keys - ZXXX

2. Create a new condition type - ZXXX by copying an existing cond type and assing the above cond table to this cond type.

3. Assign the cond type in the desired pricing procedure.

all the above configs are in SPRO -> SD -> Basic functions -> Pricing

4. Create a condition record in VK11 for the new cond type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for ther answer, I have some additional questions. When I look in the tables it looks like a table has already been setup for SalesOrg/DistCh/Div/SalesDocType. If it is already created I am assuming I would not want to create another. I would just have to link to that existing table.

Also, I am not sure how the 3% would be calculated and how to lionk it to the G/L account.

Thanks,

Rich

former_member212699
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi  Mr.Richard,

As per my knowledge you should take condition type based on percentage and give it as 3 % and assign account key to condition type in pricing procedure and also assign same in account determination.

Please let me know if i am wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see that you can choose percentage for the conditon. I have the condition created but what I am not sure of is how and where to define the 3% calculation on the full price. In this case it would be adding together all pricing conditions and then calculating 3% on top of that final number. I do not understand where that gets defined.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

Richard Lewis wrote:

I see that you can choose percentage for the conditon. I have the condition created but what I am not sure of is how and where to define the 3% calculation on the full price.

what is meant by full price ...???, you want to give 3% discount on net price or gross price ..??? or on any special base value .

Regards,

Patchala

former_member212699
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Richard Lewis,

Please maintain it in condition records in scales