cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setting default tax code-without condition type.

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using an export scenrio with no Vat. So VAT condition type is not maintained in my export pricing procedure.
I would like to have tax code A0- zero % tax to be defaulted in the accounting documents created from SD invoice.

Do we have any other way- apart from creating assigning tax condition type in the pricing procedure.

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Muhammed,

Even VAT is zero,  you have to maintain VAT condition in pricing schema; and maintain necessary condition from VK11. This is only way; if you want to see tax code (A0) in accounting document.

Regards;

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would like to have tax code A0- zero % tax to be defaulted in the accounting documents created from SD invoice

What is the need to have like this ??  It is a known fact that in case of export sales, tax is exempted and this being the case, why you were trying to bring it to FI which is not at all required.  As for as possible, go with standard process so that you wont face any issue at a later date.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as experts said in the above by default it is Zero tax because of Export customer. This will be determined based on cust tax classification, mat tax classification, delivery palnt and region of the SH. The system will unerstand automatically based on teh above as zero tax.

Thanks

VSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I understand, in export transaction if we create the customer under account group of "Export Customer", and we maintain pricing condition in VK11 to export division wise then I don't think question of tax code comes as not local taxes are levied in export transaction.

Regards.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

as far as i know in your pricing procedure you need to have a tax condition type anyway...even if it has a zero value.

regards,