cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deconsolidation put away

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am new to SAP and still in training and I was told we had to Decon all inbound deliveries. Is there other ways to do put away without Deconsilation with multiple employees working on the same skids?

At the moment we are WMS and we receive mix skids that go to different zones in our warehouse but we don't split our inbound skids at the moment. All we do is put away with the original skids and leave other zones untouched on that same skid. Once we get SAP active we were told to decon everything manually with RF units and to me that sounds really long if I get like 15 skids from one supplier.

Is there anything I can do during the creation of inboud goods that could allow the skids to be put away right away without deconsolidation?

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you

Juline

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juline,

do you work with SAP EWM.

Deconsolidation is carried out in work station , You have to create mulptiplw work station & assign layout to that. You may copy standard.

Thanks,

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I will be working with SAP EWM. I am still learning SAP and will be implented in December.

What is the best strategy to use for Put Away for a distributor?

I am trying to limit my new workload that Decon will bring me. We are used to receiving goods and placing them right away with multiple workers on one skid so this process will slow me down alot. 

Mahesh... do you have a link/process for how to assign layout?

Thank you for your help

Juline

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Pleas post ur email id , I cant attach .doc file here

thanks,

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can leave it at this email.

julinesap@gmail.com