cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create backdated Sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I am creating on PRD environment backdated orders with confirmed quantity date in past. but system triggers this errors:

Delivery is only possible on 22.08.2012 or later

Even though the opening balance for the stock was on 31.07.2012, So it is supposed to confirm quantity above 31.07.2012

Any idea?

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your reply.

The solution as following: Deactivate Delivery scheduling for this order type:

SPRO --> Sales and Distribution --> Delivery scheduling and Transportation scheduling --> Define Schduling by Sales Document type  and let the Shipping scheduling off.

Regards,

Amr Elfakharany

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI AMR,

The screen shot showing confirmed quantity 0 and next quantity confirm date as 22.08.2012

as the available stock quantity may be confirmed to other sales order

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amr,

From the ATP screen it looks like the material is available only on 22.08.2012. Go to the Schedule lines detail and see what is the Material Availability Date / Trans. plan date. You can created deliveries on or after these dates and its not possible to create delivery before.

former_member212699
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

As per my knowledge you are doing forward scheduling it might the reason it is througing error,so please  try with backward scheduling in transportation and scheduling tab

former_member212699
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dear Friend,

As per my knowledge there might not be suficient stock to deliver,2)  B'Coz of Paritial delv's allowed the system is througing future date or later.3)please change settings in cmr data avoid partial delv possible.

if the order qty is less.B"coz of order qty as not met by available qty it is througing such error.

Thanks,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you double click on the message and let us know the message number?

If you are working on a test system, then go to material master ->sales/plant view and maintain value KP-no check in the availability check field and then try again. Once the order/delivery is created, then change the value back to previous value.

Regards,

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks like message VV011. But I cant find where in the system that would be raised.

If possible, would you be able to provide a call stack of when the error is raised?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the error message details. In the mean while there is a stock available before this date and I can't change the checking rule at MMR as it is on Production:

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Amr El-Fakharany wrote:

Here is the error message details. In the mean while there is a stock available before this date and I can't change the checking rule at MMR as it is on Production:

If you try this process tomorrow...you will get the error as...

Delivery is only possible on 23.08.2012 or later

The issue is not with the stock availability but creation of delivery in past dates.

Regards,

Ravi Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

So is there any configuration/solution to allow me to create delivery on past dates?

Regards,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I may be wrong, but the error message does not look like standard message; Is there any user exit activated to check the dates? Or any other components like APO attached to R/3 system?

Regards,

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello The

Message AG805 is SAP Standard Message for ATP Server Messages which is generated from Program LATP4FD3

Now coming to your requirement for creating & confirming Sales Order Quantity on past dates, this should ideally be possible, provided you have stock available in the system. Can you once again check whether stock was available in the system on the past date that you are selecting?

Also in IMG - SD - Basic Functions - Availability Check and Transfer of Requirements - Availability Check - Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning - Carry Out Control For Availability Check, check whether Receipts in past check box is left blank or A is mentioned.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta