Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Noticing recipient that a PO was created/changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

My scenario in ECC (not SRM):

After creating or changing a PO via Enterprise Service PurchaseOrderERPRequest_In_V1 (stage I am now), I want to use the ES PurchaseOrderCreatedInformation_Out and PurchaseOrderChangedInformation_Out to inform the recipient that a purchase order was created/changed.

Do you know how can I activate these two services?

Thank you very much and regards,

Ricardo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

The Enterprise Services:

PurchaseOrderChangedInformation_Out

PurchaseOrderCreatedInformation_Out

Are triggered by the workflow WS53800008 - you can check it at the event linkage on T-Code: SWETYPV for BUS2012 (PO) - and the events create/change are delivered deactivated in this workflow. Based on SAP feedback these events are coming deactivated in ECC 6.06.

After activating these events all PO confirmations started being send out from ERP, now the BAdI PUR_SE_PO_INTERFACE_OUT_SELECT has to be implemented in order to filter out those services based on the content (e.g. PO nbr, classification of a vendor or other details from the message). (sap note 1317789).

Note business function LOG_ESOA_OPS_2 has to be active (T-Code: SFW5).

Thank you all for your inputs.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

I have not used these webservices, but what you can do activate the Webservices via SOAMANAGER in both SRM and ECC and then monitor the SXMB_MONI to see if you are getting a chequered flag in both the systems once a change is triggered on a PO.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for your help.

The problem is that I cannot see the confirmation services in SOAMANAGER, however I can see them in SPROXY. Probably some MM customizing is missing, do you how to customize those services before SOAMANAGER?

Thanks and regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

I dont see the services mentioned by you  in my soamanager as well. But before looking at that,

if you want to update SRM with the purchase order you created out of a contract in ECC then you might want to consider the below websevices .

PurchaseOrderSRMPricingSimulateQueryResponse_Out in ECC

PurchaseOrderSRMPricingSimulateQueryResponse_in in SRM

I used them for my non PI based webservices for a contract transfer. Please also find below my blog for the same.

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2012/06/13/transfer-of-central-contract-from...

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Naveen