Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP with Dummy Bottleneck resource

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have the following problem:

During our SNP implementation the Business decided to use Dummy bottle neck resource in the routings

Only the operations and activities on this resource are transferred to APO where the Capacity planning takes place (SNP)

However all Production orders in R3 now have an additional (dummy) operation when scheduled. At the beginning it was not a problem due to neglectable times, but now it is becoming a problem.

Do you have any ideas how to exclude this operation from scheduling in R3?

Using the real work centers is not a solution according to the business people

Thank you very much in advance

Best regards

Georgi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Georgi,

You might want to try assigning a control key to the 'Dummy' operation in the Routing that does not include scheduling.  CA02 > select operation > change control key.  If a suitable key does not exist, you can define a new one in OPJ8.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks DB49

That is an option, but I need to change the control key back to relevant for scheduling every time we do PDS Initial transfer.

That is something I would like to avoid

Cheers

Georgi

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

To make non relevant for scheduling and costing any operation can be done through control key.

Now if it is non relevant for scheduling will not transfer to APO. So you have use BADi CUSLNTRTO_ADDIN method CHANGE_CIF_STRUCTURES or CHANGE_OPERATION here you have to define the logic to transfer the operation non relevent for scheduling to transfer to APO PDS. You can refer OSS note 748436 for example for same.

Also you can explore the BADi /SAPAPO/CURTO_SNP and method CIF_IMPORT for same.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar