cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative stocks in warehouse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

We stock a material in a warehouse type 003.

Consulting the transaction LS26 in SAP advises that there is much to withdraw from a particular position intended to deposit 916.

In the corresponding position in the deposit 916 the quantity is negative.

I consulted the tables LTAK, LTAP, LQUA and Lein and apparently there is no error. All transfer orders are confirmed.

Attached image of LS26

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Luiz Huelsmann

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luiz.

This seems one off issue , you may carry out ad-hoc phycical inventory to solve this issue.

ECC will post the material document for which finanical document will also get generated so see the impact & then you can go ahead.

Post the qualtity 40 using relevant mvt  maybe 712 that will increase the stock in WM in storage type 998 (check your settings)

Use LT01 & Warehouse supervisory  999 mvt type to take the stock in 916.

thanks,

mahesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Maybe I am missing something but this seems an obvious issue

All of your screenshotrs show that there is an open TO coming from PB85-034-1  going to 916 - 0081678212, The negative is because you have Post goods issued the delivery before the TO has been confirmed, I am not sure how you did this as normally the PGI would fail if there is an open TO

Confirm the TO and the negative should dissappear

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, the TO is already confirmed was already confirmed when the problem was detected.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you see there is quantity below "stock for putaway" and  "pick quantity" it means that, one/many TO corresponding to material is not yet confirmed. Unless and until you confirm TO, these quantity will not disappear. For finding open TO, do what mentioned by Charu, else use transaction " LT24" and for corresponding material what are the open TOs and confirm them.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal

This is my problem, there is open TO for confirmation.

Thanks

Luiz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

So did you get the open TO for confirmation?

Regards,

Charu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

No, unfortunately the TO is confirmed and you can not change the fields.

Regards

Luiz.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

It seems for delivery 0081678212 picking transfer order of qty 40 is cerated .

But it is either not confirmed OR it is confirmed but GI is not done for delivery.

To check you double click on the line item of last screen shot , it will take you to the new window where you can see transfer order created for this transaction.

Try & close the same.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Charu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

The delivery has already been confirmed and the transfer order also.

The invoice has already created.

It seems that during the TO confirmation tables (LTAK, LTAP) was not updated correctly.

keep checking some solution.

Thank you.

Luiz

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the Delivery 0081678212  it seems it is open.You need to  post the delivery but before posting check the transfer orders are open or you need to create the transfer order.

916 location means the deliveries are pending for PGI.