SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proration of meter reading

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

If we enter meter reading for 35 days as we should enter maximum for 32 days.

Do you have any logic so that we can prorate for 32 days.

Regards.

Priya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

pranav_solanki
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

Need to create zvariant in this need to check billing period

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

pranav_solanki
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

Need to create zvariant in this need to check billing period

0 Kudos

Very thank you for reply.

Could you please explain it.

Regards.

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Please check it E41A.

thanks

prasad

0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

If you specify period length days 32 system will be calculated maximum 32 days from the allocation date for billing.

thanks

prasad

0 Kudos

My requirement is this, if meter reader goes for meter reading and he takes reading for 37 days(for exp.)

he will will enter reading for 37 days, in this condition system should prorate it to 30 days and remaining reading should be used in upcoming reading.

Regards.

Priya

0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Remaining orders must be in next calculations.

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have similar type of requirement. Did u get any solution for it ?

Regards

Girish

0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

Have you find any solution?

Regards,

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

I hope my understanding of your requirement is that the system to prorate the meter reading for month end ie on 30th or 31st of every month athought the meter reading is  for more than 30 days ie 37 days.

This can be controlled by using Control Group at the register level.

On creating meter reading order using EL01 for schedule meter reading date say 7th December 2012, the system creates meter reading oders for 30th November and 7th December. In this way we can estimate/prorate meter readdings for 30th November and enter periodic meter readings for 7th December. Hope this will help you. If you have any questiopns, kindly revert back...

Rahul B

0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Kindly explain it how to do it in detail.

My Requirement: If schedule meter reading date id 8  nov 2012 and next schedule meter reading date is 7 dec 2012. in the month of December if we enter the reading for more than 30 days ie 37 days, system should prorate the reading according to schedule meter reading date.

Priya