cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sanctioned party list update to GTS via PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are planning to upload the sanctioned (denied) party list delta updates (delta) from dataproviders using SAP PI to GTS. We found that SAP has delivered integration content that can be leveraged to attain this (SAP has implemented a Server Proxy to attain this).

Interface: SanctionedPartyListUpdateIn

Namespace: http://sap.com/xi/GTS

Has anyon eimplemented a similar scenario, any pointers would be helpful.

Thanks

Monika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone out there who has done this integration with GTS 10.0, please reply.

former_member357054
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Monika,

I am not sure about the Proxy integaration content method which you mentioned, but can point you how its done in our GTS landscape.

The PI accepts the file from the third party service providers and place it in the application folders. From the application folder, the standard program '/SAPSLL/SPL_UPLOAD_IXML' uploads the SPL records to GTS database. This program can be schedueld as batch as well.

Not sure whether this is helpful for you, just thought of sharing

Thanks,

Dhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanesh,

Thanks for replying. We are considering this option also.

In the below link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_gts10/helpdata/en/4a/ddafa2805432a8e10000000a42189c/frameset.htm

we can define the parameters for transferring sanctioned party lists that you upload using the SAP Exchange Infrastructure (SAP XI) toGlobal Trade Services (GTS). Can you please tell me what exactly will this setting do? Have you also done similar setting in your landscape ?

Thanks,

Monika

former_member357054
Participant
0 Kudos

Monika ..

I am sorry but we are in GTS 7.2 version. I guess the option which you mentioned is available in GTS 10. I am afraid I am not seeing this option in our landascape.

But if you need any details with the first option which I mentioned, i.e uploading from the application folder path, let me know I can help

Thanks,

Dhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dhanesh for your help!! I will discuss with the functional guy and , let us see how we implement the solution for GTS 10.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanesh,

Thanks for your reply. Need a favor from you. Would it be possible for you to share with me the implementation that has been done from PI end to achieve this.

Regards,

Monika

former_member357054
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

The third party service provider for the SPL's can be instructed to place the file in your FTP folders. Once the files are in FTP, PI can pick the files from there and transfer it to the application folders. From the application folders, the standard GTS program for file upload can upload the records to database. In our landscape, the PI checks the files every 15 minutes in the FTP. If any files are found, it picks it up from FTP and transfer it to the application folders.

Thanks,

Dhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanesh,

Thanks for your reply! The 3rd party service provider in your case,is it mkdenial.com ?

former_member357054
Participant
0 Kudos

YES ..