cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when processing Inbound Orders - Loss of Line Items in target iDOC

0 Kudos

Good day to all.

Hope the subject gives light to what I want to ask about. My scenario is a s follows :-

Customer Inbound Order (xCBL File) -----> PI ------> ORDERS05 (iDOC)

Having done this set up for several customers I have set up a new interface and been monitoring. Our business users alerted us that some orders, once captured on R/3 do not have all the lines as were placed on the customers original order.

I checked the customer file (which contained 5 items for example) but when the file hits PI the iDOC is generated with only 3 of the line items. My colleague and i then checked in ID (Test Configuration) and ESR (tested the mapping) all worked as expected 5 line items created in the iDOC. Also realizing that the issue isnt on R/3's side we notice that in sxmb_moni its at this point that we lose the lines in question.

We are currently on SAP EHP 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.1. I want to know if anyone else has experienced such an issue, we couldnt replicate this in QA at first but then were able to see that instead of losing 2 lines in QA it lost 1 line.

Look forward to the responses, have a good day.

Darren.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Darren,

test message mapping/operation in Production environment and compare the output with MOni pay load, if Message mapping results are not correct then make sure that latest transport moved to Production for this interface.

If message mapping results are correct but moni payload not correct then perfrom full cache refresh and run the untergface,but i never faced this issue.

Regards,

Raj

0 Kudos

Hi Raja. Thanks for the input. Delayed reply to you as well, but it was to do with removing the Use SAP XML Toolkit you spoke of in other posts.

I do have a question though about this uncheck :-

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1727886 -> Here you mention that the persons XSL may need some enhancement to not use the Toolkit. I require some guidance as well. My code below checks a source iDOC and when the values mentioned only exist at LineItem level then they are not removed. If they exist along with other LineItems then these items are removed.

Problem is its working with Toolkit selected. I have done away with this option in Operation Mapping and do not wish to go back.

Thanks in advance.

Darren.

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" xmlns:mat="materials" exclude-result-prefixes="mat">

<xsl:output method="xml" indent="yes"/>

<mat:materials>

<IDTNR>407303</IDTNR>

<IDTNR>243</IDTNR>

<IDTNR>262</IDTNR>

<IDTNR>265</IDTNR>

<IDTNR>5624</IDTNR>

<IDTNR>145416</IDTNR>

</mat:materials>

<xsl:variable name="materials" select="document('')/*/mat:materials/IDTNR"/>

<!-- +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ -->

<xsl:template match="node()">

<xsl:copy>

<xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>

<xsl:apply-templates/>

</xsl:copy>

</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="E1EDP01[E1EDP19/IDTNR = $materials]"/>

<xsl:template match="ORDERS05[not(IDOC/E1EDP01/E1EDP19[not(IDTNR=$materials)])]">

<xsl:copy-of select="."/>

</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Darren,

PI 7.1 onwards XSL mappinsg runs using JDK 5 but still you can use SAP XML tool kit option, this case your XSL uses XML tool kit to execute XSL mapping.SAP had a plan to remove XML tool kit compeltely because JDK5 has some advatages.

What i found/experience was the XML mapping program with java extension willo not work as expected if you dont use XML tool kit, some changes required.

in your case i dont see java extensions in XSL program, my gut feeling is no changes required but try to use XMLtoolkit option.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/73/f61eea1741453eb8f794e150067930/content.htm

Regards,

Raj

Answers (0)