cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Account assignment group in customer master!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My query is with regards to account assignment group in the customer master.

Say I have different account assignment groups maintained in my cust master for different sales processes

So that it hits the respective G/L's based on my VKOA settings.

Query is:-

for example i have 2 account assignment groups maintained in customer master '1' for domestic sales and '2' for deemed exports.

now i have a customer whom we use for both scenarios deemed exports and domestic.

client don't want to create separate customer master or go change the accnt assignment group in the cust master every time.

I tried changing the account assignment group in billing before saving it but its not hitting the accounts, "it says account determination error"

Is their any work around for this situation?

please advice.

Regards

Sachin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

client don't want to create separate customer master or go change the accnt assignment group in the cust master every time.

The options to achieve this through standard process is that either you have to change in customer master each and every time or at the time of creating sale order, this can be changed manually.  Since your client is not willing to go for manual change, you have to try with any of the following user exits

• USEREXIT_READ_DOCUMENT in the program MV45AFZZ
    • USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAK  in the program MV45AFZB

where you can add the coding according to the logic what you have.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks lakshmipathi,

I will work on the user-exit and update regarding the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

After changing Account assignment group, update new pricing, and check, it will hit the accounting..other wise you have do same thing in sales order itself.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manas,

I Already tried changing at both sales order and billing level but, it still throws account determination error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

In XD02 change account assignment group, before creating sales order. if already sales order created and PGI completed, then reverse PGI, and update pricing in Sales order. then do PGI and billing.

Regards,