Subject: About duplicate check with SAP MDG
We are using ECC 6.0 EHP5 version and we want to integrate MDG with BODS for duplicate check.
Can you please, let us know whether duplicate check will work on ECC 6.0 EHP5 ?
ECC and MDG was installed on the same machine.
Appreciate your valuable suggestions in this matter.
Denise Meyer replied
The latest version of DQM for SAP has the following information about what versions are supported for what functionality:
The BAdIs portion of this product supports the following environments:
• SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) solutions 5.0, 2007, and 7.0
• SAP R/3 v4.7 (Basis 6.40 only), SAP ECC 5.0 (ERP2004), and ECC 6.0
• SAP ERP 6.0 Enh Pack 4 or greater
• SAP Banking Services 6.0
• SAP Master Data Governance – Supplier – Add-on to ERP 6 Enh Pack 5 (Postal Validation only)
• SAP Master Data Governance – Add-on to ERP 6 Enh Pack 6 (Supports Postal Validation for Supplier
Data Model and Matching for all data models)
So looks like for ECC 6 EHP 5 and the MDG module, only postal validation is supported. You can find this information online where the Analytics documentation is located - http:///help.sap.com/boall_en - choose Data Quality Link/Connector in the first drop down and then choose the User's Guide of the most recent version of Data Quality Management, version for SAP Solutions XI 4.0.
Please let me know if you need any more clarification.