cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insufficient history information online

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Folks,

Could you please help me on how to increase the history information .

For Exp : We are able to find the Workload Overview information for last 1 month. But we are not able to find the infor for 2,3 months back.

Could you please help me out , how to increase the history information.

Regards

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209924
Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I know, you can only go back to 1 month.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raghu,

You need to maintain retention time period.

The performance data is stored long-term in the MONI table.This table is specially encoded and cannot be accessed using conventional methods. The reorg of this table is performed automatically be the ABAP program RSSTAT60. There are 2 kinds of data in ST03N - Standard and Other.

To set the parameters that affect the reorganization of table MONI by RSSTAT60, choose Collector & Perf. Database ® Performance Database ® Reorganization.

The system displays the Retention Time for Performance Data dialog screen. The settings for Standard Data and Other Data are displayed on this screen. The performance database is divided into two parts. The data for each part is retained for a different length of time. You can see which data belongs to which group in the corresponding group boxes.

For more details refer this SAP help

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2d/b8be3befaefc75e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Regards,

Samik

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

We had this requirement an year ago, we need to configure the retention period in ST03. Samik has given the steps rightly. Below is a screen if you still want to see how to do it,

Goto ST03 and navigate as shown below,

You need to double click on Control to get the screen to edit the retention period of workload data.

Hit Change and adjust the values accordingly.

Good Luck,

Regards,

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much folks

The information you provided is very helpful