cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS SD linkage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Is there any field in project (CJ20N) where the corresponsing sales order number gets updated??

or do we have any single table where we can find both project number as well as the corresponding Sales order numbers?

Regards,

Jatinder

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jatinder,

It depends on the business scenario.

We dont have anything at the project level or at WBS level the sales order related details as a single project or WBS element can be used by many sales order items and also one sales order can use multiple WBS elements.

Hence the details of the WBS elements are available in SD in the table VBAP in the field PS_PSP_PNR. In all practical cases, either the WBS element or the network activity will become the account assignment object in SD. Hence we can see the WBS element in VBAP-PS_PSP_PNR

Correspondingly if we are in assembly processing, we can see the network related details of a sales order item in the table VBEP in the field AUFNR where AUFNR represents the network number.

This can also be seen in AUFK where AUFK-KDAUF represents the sales order of the network and AUFK-KDPOS the sales order line item.

I think if you refer to my one of the documents created earlier about the database tables involved in PS, you can find all the relationship between PS and SD.

If you need any specific information, please let me know. I can try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Navaneetha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jatinder,

Check VMPA table as well.

Regards

Shrikant

Answers (0)