cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lot origin wise inspection lots

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement where I have 4 different inspection types and 4 different inspection lot origins assigned to one material.

While doing GR against an Order. That particular material will have 4 different inspections. we have 4 different inspection plans with respect to inspection types.

So system should trigger 4 Inspection lots with different lot origins

For eg if confirmed qty = 100, Material code: Demo: Batch number 1234

Then in QA32, Im not getting like below.

Material     lot origin    qty    Batch

Demo           01         100    1234

Demo           02         100    1234

Demo           03          100   1234

Demo           04         100    1234

At the time of GR system should post this 100 qty to unrestricted only after giving UD as Accepted for all the lot origins.

Please suggest me how to proceed??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

This might not work (at least not with standard). The inspection lot origin is tied to the movement type. If you do a GR then you do this with one movement type --> one IL origin --> one inspection type

Better explain what you are trying to achieve. Then one might be able to provide you with some suggestions.

Regards

MH

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u..

other wise One Inspection type to assign one inspection lot origin that time trigger the inspection plans 4 is possible or not??

Former Member
0 Kudos

No it is not possible bcoz lot origin belongs to usage , system pick only that plan which suitable to inspection type , with mvt type .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

how i resolve this one..???please suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

First you tell me which mvt type u r using here.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think u r new in SAP-QM.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

GR Time 101 that time stock Quality Stock then after 321 Mvt type use and stock auto posted to Unrestricted..this is my scenario but at a time One inspection lot have 4 inspection plans and 4 UD are there ..all UD are Quality score 100 for 4 inspection plans that time stock allow to post the stock Unrestricted pls help ..or Suggest..

Former Member
0 Kudos

QM aspect new one..my domain PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, unable to get it ur querry , please attached the screen shot of ur QA32

or where u will get one lot with four inspection plans.

Regards

Martin_H
Contributor
0 Kudos

You first have to invest some time to understand the process of how SAP creates inspection lots. And you still did not explain why you would need 4 different inspection plans/inspection lots/whatever and what you are trying to achieve with that.

MH