cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data in sync response

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

An unusual error I am receiving in ABAP Proxy <---> SOAP SYNC Scenario ( WebSite) for exchange rate conversion.

ABAP Proxy will send a request containing the USD currency to EURO currency and the response will

contain the conversion rate of USD to EURO.

The 3rs party service definition mentions:

OANDA’s FXML service is accessed using a POST 1 to a particular URL with a single request key named

“fxmlrequest”.

!!!!!!!!REQUEST!!!!!!!!!!

- <nr1:MT_Request_OB xmlns:nr1="urn:curr.exchange.rate.integration.automation">

- <CONVERT>

<CLIENT_ID>oandatest</CLIENT_ID>

<EXPR>USD</EXPR>

<EXCH>EUR</EXCH>

<AMOUNT>1</AMOUNT>

<NPRICES />

<DATE />

</CONVERT>

</nr1:MT_Request_OB>

!!!!!!!!RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

- <ns0:MT_Response_OB xmlns:ns0="urn:curr.exchange.rate.integration.automation">

- <RESPONSE>

<EXPR />

<EXCH />

<AMOUNT />

<NPRICES />

</RESPONSE>

- <CONVERSION>

<DATE />

<ASK />

<BID />

</CONVERSION>

</ns0:MT_Response_OB>

Receiver SOAP adapter config:

he message in sxmb_moni as well as in RWB shows succesful processed message but in the payload I am not able to

get any date. The value in response is "Blank".

The response from the 3rd party says the link provided is tried ans tested and they never received such error.

Have any ideas?

Regards

Rebecca

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot just name the tags as you like. Get the WSDL for this service or build the data types and message types according to the requested structure. I am sure, the message type should not be MT_Request_OB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stefan, yes I have discussed the structure of the request as well as response with the website team and then created the data types etc.Their service definition is not based on WSDL.

Point to be noted that this is synchronous and the message are processed succesfully in both SXMB_MONI as well as RWB.

See the screen shot for the resuest as well as response in ECC.

Regards

Rebecca

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the target system does not host webservice and it's a web based then why don't you post the data using http adapter instead of soap adapter. See if that helps. You can use http synchronous. Please search scn for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

once you have to check ur Request parameter values because u r getting back responce but blank fields and also once check Soap Target url by using tool SOAP-UI/any otherXML-spy...