field1

LineITems 0....Unbounded

field2

field3

field3

Trailer 0....1

key

field4.

I have key field in both header and Trailer but in LineItems I dont have any key field for this structure how would I do FCC. Even I tried with keyfieldin Structure ignore still same issue..

Please help me on this issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes Grzegorz is correct , that is not possiable to create FCC ,

you have to read whole file in single filed like BLOb then split buy using standard Functions like subString...etc insted of FCC.

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar and Greg,

Can you please let me know the procedure how would I approch now on this.....

Thanks,

ENivass

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I mentioned before, this has been widely discussed in SCN so far. Please use the search function first and let us know if you had detailed questions.

Regards,

Greg

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge and SAP Help, you can only do your scenario when you have key fields in all structures (whenever at least one of the structures has non-constant occurrence). In your situations, you have three options:

1. Ask the party responsible for the sender side, to modify the sender structure.

2. Use a custom-developed adapter module instead of FCC to parse the input file.

3. Read whole file lines into single fields of sender structure, then parse it further during mapping. You can search SCN for more details, as this has been widely discussed already.

Regards,

Greg