cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS- Settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For existing cling (Govt), we are implementing PS module for R&D project for the purpose of project scheduling and budget control.

PS module has the integration with FICO and MM module.

Currently without PS module, for each project cost are tracking through cost center.

Project managers procure the material, service and assets for their project.

Project consumables are with respect to cost center i.e. in PR and PO acc ass is K.

Asset procurement are with respect to asset master i.e. in PR and PO acc ass is A. Examples Laptops, instrument etc. More procurement is only Assets.

Presently there is no budget control for the project expenditure. For budget control purpose management are coming for PS module.

Currently in PS module implementation we are facing the issue of settlement. All the procurement is with respect to WBS elements i.e. acc ass in PR and PO is P, Q or N. All the consumable costs can be periodically settle to cost center but if we procure an Ex. Laptop as a material with respect to WBS element then what is the procedure to convert as an asset or settlement to asset.

Kindly provide the solution for this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Promed and Thorsten for the replay.

We are solved this requirement in standard functionality.

schneidertho
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will get more appropriate answer in Project system forum. You can create assets automatically and settle the cost incurred from external procurement with respect to particular WBS. I believe you wont be able to settle cost from the same WBS for which you are doing procurement and settling it to cost center unless there is definite % segregation in incurred cost (Cost center as well as Asset).

Pramod