Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pi 7.3 JAVA Single Stack IDOC_AAE metadata issue

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are currently on pi7.3 single stack ,

We have extended CREMAS with few Zsegments before it was working fine. Recently we have added one more Zsegment from then it started again with an error as below.

IDoc: Error before sending : IDocException com.sap.conn.idoc.IDocParseException: (7) IDOC_ERROR_PARSE_FAILURE: An IDocIllegalTypeException occurred while parsing IDocXML for type <CREMASEXT>:

state=READING_FIELD_STARTTAG, charPosition=1460, lineNumber=1, columnNumber=1461

This columnnumber is nothing but the newly added Zsegment .. so now the problem is its not updated with Metadata currently in PI system. But in PI 7.3 single stack we don't have provision to update Metadata manually .

Referred

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/TechTSG/%28PI%29+No+IDoc+messages+displayed+in+IDoc+Monitor+aft...

http://scn.sap.com/message/13360419#13360419

Reimported the idocs re activated receivr IDOC adapter i have all most all possible trail cases.

even the paylaod after mapping is seen as below.

- <CREMASEXT>

- <IDOC BEGIN="1">

- <EDI_DC40 SEGMENT="1">

<TABNAM />

<DIRECT />

<IDOCTYP>CREMAS05</IDOCTYP>

<CIMTYP>CREMASEXT</CIMTYP>

<MESTYP>CREMAS</MESTYP>

<SNDPOR>SAPD42</SNDPOR>

Kinldy help me out what else i am missing ..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In 7.3 you only have the chance to restart your system (or maybe the IDoc Adapter Apllication) as the Metadata (that you changed by adding the segments) is not accessible to you (like in IDX2 for the ABAP Adapter). SO basically the IDoc adapter tries to convert from IDoc to IDOx XML using old Metatdata (Structure definition) and hence fails.

EhP1 provides such a functionality (the meta data monitor gets populated).

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi we applied patch 1736292 this helped us to solve the issue.

thanks for input.

Regards

Vijay

Answers (0)