cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payer on hold?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anyone please tell me in what scenario PAYER on HOLD comes in credit management?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OVA8 there is a Check Field by the name of Payer. If u select it it will only block the Payer for which that transaction is happn

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I understand 'payer on hold' as a customer (new) in your system until you receive a notification of approval from the insurance company, clearing house or credit manager (if you set a internal credit limit). Remember there are default data for the creation of new customer for credit control area (see note 425643).

But as Mr. PPIO says, please let's know your requirement, because you could solve it blocking the deliveries (for instance, in copy rules with the proper VOFM subroutine) or you could develop your own algorithms for credit control with user exits (see note 1464839 - How to customize credit control in transaction OVA8 using checks USER 1, USER 2 and USER 3).

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

It probably refers to the payers of the document on credit hold.

Or may be, list of customers whose current receivable has exceeded their credit limit.

or, customer blocked using XD05.

(Not an SAP term)

Message was edited by: Ashish Mohapatra

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

to me it looks like

documents blocked for credit reasons

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have a requirement on credit management to find the Sales documents on credit hold and payer on credit hold.

yes i understand the documents on credit hold but for payer on credit hold i still not able to find the ans.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

as far as i know there is not such term in sap - "payer on hold"

you need to clarify with your business what do they mean saying that...

regards,