cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM- How delivery information data can copy from Delivery order to Transfer order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

How delivery information data can copy delivery order to transfer order. Because we are not using Transfer requirement document for creating the transfer order . only where is control for this transaction .

with regards

dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dinesh,

Both the flow are different,

If you want to post GI w.r.t outbound delivery then Transfer order is the succeding document for OBD.

(Eg. for Sales order)

If you want to post GI with refernce to Production order or cost centre in taht case you first post GI then TR, then TO & confirmation.

So therer is no TR in case of OBD & IBD. succeding doc to these are TO.

Hope this solves your question.

Regards,

Charu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charu,

I am not clear about your suggestion. i will explain very clearly to you.

Normally system has data from material document to TR. After i will create the TO wrt TR.System has data from TR to TO.

But OBD, once delivery has completed transfer order has created with out TR Document....

So , you telling system has reference with sale order to create the Transfer order.

My question is how system has copy the from delivery qty from delivery order to transfer order.

With regards

dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dinesh,

This is standard flow of SAP where if you create OBD, TO is the succeding document.

System copies the data to TO from OBD, you have to use Transaction code LT04 when you are processing TO w.r.t OBD & Tr.code LT03 when w.r.t TR.

Regards,

Charu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charu

OK , what ever you saying that is right . my question where is the control for copying the data from delivery to transfer order.. ie: configuration.

with regards

dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dinesh,

There is no as such configuration available.

Regards,

Charu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charu

i got it . while creating the delivery document iam trying to create the transfer order. system to ask me to save the  delivery document. so system copy the data from delivery document to transfer order

system find out T O screen and the interim storage type from combination WhNo and WM movement type and pick the material from source storage type and destination storage type and bin as delivery number..

with regards

dinesh

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes,When you created Transfer order through LT03 transaction it will pick all the details from delivery.