cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No LiveCache Anchor Found

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have two SCM system. One is running on SCM5.1 and other is on SCM4.0.

SCM5.1 is mainly used for Forecast Planning and SCM4.0 is for SNP Planning.

We have built a custom interface Program that transfer Forecast data from SCM5.1 to SCM4.0

Sequence of the execution in this program are below ( program runs in SCM5.1 )

1.  It Delete All the CVCs from SCM4.0 system.
2.  Then it read All CVC ( Product and Location )  from SCM 5.1
2.  Program then save this ( Product and Location combination info ) in a file and place it on application server
3. Then it read the file from application server for SCM4.0 to Load CVCs
4. And Finally it Load the CVC in SCM4.0
5. Then program Load the Key Figure Value into Planning Book in SCM4.0 for Forecast data that we are transferring from SCM5.1

Problem that we are facing ...

Most of the time after Loading CVc step in the program is done ...it create inconsistency in SCM4.0...So when this program try Loading the Key figure Value we get the error message No LiveCache Error Found ( Since there is inconsistency for some set of Matertial and Location combination at the time of CVC Load in SCM4.0 )....

In Order to Avoid this error from the program itself we are trying to execute Consistency Check Program /sapapo/ts_lcm_cons_check with the repair , Log and Check Livecache Anchor Flag On.

But what we noticed while debugging this issue is...calling /sapapo/ts_lcm_cons_check using submit and return statement from the program does not seems to be working...but when we run /sapapo/ts_lcm_cons_check it mnaually in SCM4.0 then it works....

Please advise if there is a way we can read consistency check Log Information through some standard FM or Program ...specially the Inconsistent CVCs Combination ( Product & Location Combination) that we see when we run Consistency Check Program...So we can re run the interface program for those set of CVCs again to transfer the forecast

Please advise how we can execute /sapapo/ts_lcm_cons_check from the program itself since Submit and return statement that we are calling in the program does not seems to be working...

Regards,

Manoj Tiwari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manoj,

I don't want to comment on your operations. But changes on CVCs without deactivating the planning area is not a proper operation in APO system. The said inconsistencies will sure to happen.

You'll need to deactivate the planning area in SCM4.0 first, then copy the CVCs, and then reinitialize the planning area again.

If you need to keep the data in planning are before copy, you need to perform a backup to BW before deinitialization.

Best Regards,

Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ada,

I agree with you but this is an exisitng interface that we are modifying...previous interface uses delta CVC upload so we use to run PA initialization before this interface starts....

As you said in order for us to delete CVC and then load it every time we need to de initialize PA first , then load cvc and then initialize the PA again....

I did that ...but i end up having another issue where i need help...

I ran the de initialization program /SAPAPO/TS_PAREA_DE_INITIALIZE

I ran it in background.

Program ran for almost for 6 hrs and did not finished…..

Then I killed the job….

I ran /SAPAPO/TS_PAREA_INITIALIZE to initialize the PA ...after killing that job

then I Ran consistency check program /sapapo/ts_lcm_cons_check that show error “Key figure description for key figure <xyz> does not exist in liveCache” as you see below…

As per the description it say we need to run PA initialization again ....I did that..... but its not working….

How to correct this error Key figure description for key figure 9ADFCST does not exist in liveCache

when i go to  planning book to load the data for any material i get No live cache anchor found....

Please advise....

Regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manoj,

Could you please have a look on this note 1283440.

It might help you.

Regrads,

Anurag

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manoj, You have to deinitialize the planning area first.

If the deinitialization run could not be finished after a long time, please ask your developer to analyze the system using analyzing tools to see where the problem is.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Ada i agree with you...and i tried De initizlized the PA first and we end up running that for 9 hrs nd at last it cancelled by itself...

Sorry to ask this question...but how do we go upto Analyzing tool.....I mean what is the transaction code for that....

Regards,

Manoj Tiwari

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj, did you get any error message when the process of deinitialization cancelled?

Former Member
0 Kudos

De initialization program ran for 26000 second and cancelled by itself with error TSV_TNEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, I think it's not normal for a deinitialization run to run for that long.

Maybe you can ask for SAP's help on the analysis, if you do not have experienced ABAP developer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Manoj,

Didn't that Note solved the Keyfigure description error?

Regards,

Anurag

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Try these three things, I believe one of them should work in your case:

1. Run /sapapo/ts_lcm_cons_check with only repair flag on. Do not check other flags like Log and Check LiveCache Anchor.

2. Leave one CVC (which is not used for any planning) in SCM 4.0 MPOS and then try de-initializing, upload CVCs and initialize the planning area again.

3. Make sure that the "Adjust Time Series Objects automatically" checkbox is flagged in the variant of create CVCs program.

Thanks,

Jagjeet.