Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excluding expired SPL listings from screening

former_member357054
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are in GTS 7.2 Complaince Managment. We receive the SPL lists from third party service provider and the Buiness Partners are screened against these lists on nighlty basis. Now the daily SPL xml file contains Updation, Addition and modification to the existing SPL's and there fore there are delistings as well. So the expired SPL lists are also included in the file.

We observed that some days, many Business Partners are blocked against the expired SPL listings, which is an overhead for the business for analysis. The reason these are gettingblocked is because we use the satndard programs '/SAPSLL/SPL_CHECK_SCEN_C1M_LO', which screens against the updated SPL entries. Since delisting is also an updation to the existing SPL, this is considered as a change and the Partners are sceened against these SPL's.

Now our requirment is to exclude these delisted SPL lists from the screening. Is there anyway to achieve the same? I found that there is a setting in -

• Go to IMG > SAP Global Trade Services > SAP Compliance Management > "Sanctioned Party List Screening" Service > Control Settings for "Sanctioned Party List Screening" Service. 
  • Highlight the appropriate SPL regulation. 
  • Select the "Details" button (or Ctrl+shift+F2). 
  • Set the "Consider Validity" field as required. 
    •    Include neither "valid from" or "valid to" date. 
    • A Include only "valid from" date. 
    • B Include only "valid to" date. 
    • C Include both valid from" or "valid to" date.

Currently in our system, the setting is option C ' include both valid from or valid to date' . Changing this to option 'B' ..i.e Include only Valid to date will work ?

Thanks,

Dhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhan,

Option 'C' should be ok to exclude expired SPL lists. After uploading delta SPL Lists, please execute the following two actions:

1. Generate SPL Indexes

2. Aggregate SPL Indexes

Thanks

Boer

former_member357054
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Boer,

Currently in our system, the option is 'C'. But we have matches against expired Lists. We are running the programs 'Generate SPL index' and 'Aggregate SPL index' every night before the delta screening. You have some clue ?

Thanks,

Dhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhan,

Could you please tell me your customer number (no customer message) and reopen you system?

I want to logon to your system for further processing.

Thanks a lot

Boer

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

corinne_stevens
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Danesh,

We are on 8.0 and are experiencing the same problem. Our validity date is also set to option C. Did you eventually achieve to fix the issue of hits against delisted MK data SPL records? If so, could you please share that with me?

Thanks!

Corinne

ann_mendoza
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dhan,

Have you been able to get a resolution to this issue?   We're experiencing the same thing.

Thanks,

Ann

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Please check OSS Note 1710663 - SPL Master with obsolete list types are still valid that could possibly fix your issue.

Regards.

Mouaz BEN REDJEB

Orféa Solutions