cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO ERROR Please Help: Delivery has not yet been put away/picked (completely) Message No. vl609, Delivery has not yet been completely processed by WM Message No. vl608

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Before posting to form i checked but didnt find right answer, Please help i am facing the below error in VL02N

Delivery has not yet been put away/picked (completely) Message No. vl609

Delivery has not yet been completely processed by WM  Message No. vl608

the pick quantity is in grey mode in vl02n, it is not allowing me to enter any quantity because it is n grey mode

Thank you

Venu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member212699
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi frnd,

can u explain what type of material you choosed and 1) check with dlvy controls 0vlp whether the item is relevant for picking or not,2) if you are maintaining warehouse do transfer oder lt03 and finally check the available qty and order qty in order and also manually try picking.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just confirm whether you have activated WM in your scenario. If yes it depends on the Storage location which determins the picking is WM relevant or not. In the Outbound delivery Picking screen you can check the status " OverallWMStatus"  if status is 'A" then it is relevant for WM else not.

If it is WM relevant then the picking is done via LT03 and then the confirmation through LT12. Once this is done then you may be able to do PGI.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Karthik.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

did you try LT12 ? it looks like you need to confirm your transfer order...

regards,